A Division Of Confirmations, Inc
1. Your vacation is valid for up to 4 people. This vacation entitles you to 5 days and 4 nights of accommodations in Orlando, Florida and 3 days and 2 nights of accommodations in Ft Lauderdale or Daytona Beach, Florida each reservation provides one deluxe hotel room with two double beds or one King Size Bed (max. occupancy is determined by each hotel). You will also receive as a bonus and upon payment of Tax, Gratuities and Resort Fees a 4 Day 3 Nights All Inclusive Resort Stay in Cancun Mexico for a party of 2 Adults. These vacations are date specific as agreed upon at the time of purchase. However, this vacation is not refundable. This package is for individual family travel only. No group travel allowed (Group travel is two or more families traveling on the same promotion on the same dates to the same resort).
2. Your package does not include airfare, meals,(except at all-inclusive resorts) ground transportation, or incidental costs including, but not limited to hotel taxes, seasonal/holiday surcharge, tips, telephone, and room service.
3. Reservations will not be reconfirmed without receipt of this terms and conditions form, including the signature of both travelers. Promotional.Vacations a division of Confirmations, Inc. makes every effort to provide accommodations on the dates selected, therefore reserving the right to substitute hotels or Resorts of equal or greater value. Do not purchase airfare until final accommodation confirmation has been provided. Travelers that fail to check-in on reservations date will be considered a “No Show” and will be responsible for the resort or hotel “Rack” rates.
4. Additional nights and accommodation upgrades, are available through Reservations Department and are subject to availability. Rates vary depending on time of year, availability and type of accommodations.
5.To be eligible for this offer you must be between the ages of 28 – 65 years of age if married or co-habitating couple or if single between the ages of 30 and 60, have a major credit card and be gainfully employed with a family income of a minimum of $50,000 per year. This vacation/holiday package is discounted for the purpose of introducing the benefits of vacation ownership. Use of this vacation/holiday requires the traveler to attend a 90 minute VIP preview of each hosting resort at each location. (Purchase not required) This program is designed for both single women and married or co-habitating couples. If married or co-habituating, both spouses and/or co-habitating couples must attend the presentation together, and show two valid forms of ID with matching addresses prior to the preview. Valid forms of identification must be a valid Driver’s License and major credit card (No Debit Cards).
6. No purchaser should rely upon representations other than those included in this contract. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of the sale of a vacation plan.
7. This contract has no cash value, cannot be promoted to consumers, and is considered void if altered or reproduced. All Federal, State and Local laws apply, and this document is void where prohibited by law. Promotional.Vacations a division of Confirmations, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for any damages, expenses or inconvenience due to loss, injury and/or damage to any person or property for any cause whatsoever as a result of use of the accommodations or other services provided in this document. Promotional.Vacations a division of Confirmations, Inc. also accepts no responsibility for any verbal claims or representations made by anyone other than those employed by Promotional.Vacations or Confirmations, Inc. and are not responsible for delays or cancellations due to nature, strikes, Acts Of God or government actions beyond our control.